Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hawaii...a Wonder of Nature







The picture above I feel truly captures one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited…Hawaii.  This picture in particular was taken on the big island at a lookout point called Waipio by my family and me when we went to Hawaii in 2008.  However, this picture represents so much more about Hawaii that this mere lookout point.  The calmness in the water portrays how the peaceful Hawaii made me.  It made me forget about the busyness of everyday life, the worries that seem to follow me.  It made me feel at ease and blissful.  Hawaii was filled with hundreds of these magnificent views overlooking the alluring ocean.  Animals like turtles would come out of the water and surround the beach.  There were also many types of fish that I could see so noticeably in the clear water.  I remember the incredible abundance of trees full of fruit throughout the island.  Hawaii’s elegant mountains look as flawless as a painting of gracefully crafted brushstrokes.  The playful palm trees represent a new hopeful day.



This overall experience of thinking back to one of the most alluring places in the world has reminded me how tranquil I was in Hawaii.  I hope to go back and feel the same relief again someday.  It was a very intrinsically rewarding and memorable experience.  It is important for people to have the opportunity to just clear their mind, and places like Hawaii provide that peaceful opportunity.  Our day to day lives become too hectic and focused on the problems of those around us that sometimes we forget to appreciate ourselves and the beautiful nature in the world.  It helps people escape their problems but in a way time may even fix them.  For me, this place was Hawaii because it beyond of a doubt took my breath away…


Photo taken by: Me



No comments:

Post a Comment